Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you register on Sportsbookiez. If one or more of the rules on this page are somehow unclear, don’t hesitate to contact us and ask questions.
- No person under 18 years old should use our services or app under any circumstance. If we discover that someone is below the age of 18 or if someone refuses to send us proof of age, we reserve the right to not allow a person to use the service and even cancel the personal account.
- When you agree with the terms and conditions page, you will join a legally binding agreement with us.
- Any member should only have one account at all times, and they should only make an account with their personal information and use it themselves. Nobody should submit another person’s information to create an account in their name or use someone else’s account on their behalf. If you use our services through someone else’s account, we can immediately close all of your accounts, and not allow you to ever use the services in the future again.
- We reserve the right to change, remove, suspend, or add to the service at any time and without any notice.
- If you start using the services, it means that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the agreement, and you agree to follow them no matter what.
Here are some terms that you may stumble upon on this page or while using the services, and their definitions.
- Account Owner/Holder – An account owner or holder is someone who opened a personal account on our platform.
- Services – With this term, we’re referring to what our website offers, such as betting services and more.
- Card – A card is a method of payment for our services, and it can refer to a debit card or a credit card.
- E-Wallet – An e-wallet is an online account where you can receive money, or you can use it to transfer your money. It can be used as a method of payment on our platform.
- “You” – The person reading these Terms and Conditions and/or using our services.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” – The team behind this website.
- Restricted Territory – Place where our website is not available/legal for use.
- Registration – The process of making an account on this site.
- Username and Password – These are an account holder’s login details that he/she is deciding upon when signing up and using to access the account and services.
- Website – The internet platform you’re on right now reading this page/will use to start betting on sports.
- You should immediately stop using our sports betting platform if you don’t agree with something we’re saying in this agreement. As soon as you click on “I accept the Terms and Conditions”, it means that you agree to the entire agreement and that you will respect the rules and instructions. That being said, you are bound by this agreement.
- Now and then, we may make changes or additions to this agreement as we reserve the right to do so. To make it easier for you to realize changes have been made, the date of the last update will be provided on this page too. As such, please make sure to come back to this page regularly so you are never in the dark regarding our rules.
- You should immediately stop using our services if you find anything in the rules or on the website offensive.
- You are making sure that you know the laws in your jurisdictions and thus are not breaching any law by making an account here and gambling.
Here are some of the rules to be aware of if you create an account on Sportsbookiez.
- You will not be able to use our services unless you create a personal account, thus becoming an Account Holder. When you are trying to become a member, you will have to provide us with information such as:
- Your first and last name
- Preferred username and password
- Your place of residence
- Your date of birth (keep in mind that you have to be 18 to access our services, so provide your real birthdate)
- A valid email address
- When you agree to become an Account Holder, you also instantly warrant that you are 18 years old or more, and not under that age.
- When you become a member of the site, you warrant and represent that you are aware of the laws in your jurisdiction and thus know whether sports betting online is legal or not.
- Someone who wants to become an Account Holder also warrants and represents that they:
- are a physical person
- will not act on behalf of another person
- are not being restricted by any limited legal capacity
- are not a professional sports player, or participate in any league or competition for which our platform allows you to bet
- will keep their details up to date; this means always having the valid residence country, first and last name, phone number, and email address listed.
- Are not classified as compulsive problem gamblers and are thus not included on any list of excluded players
- Will never use someone else’s card to make money deposits or to withdraw money
- Will not use cash that comes from any unauthorized or criminal activity
- As an account holder, you should not engage in any fraudulent activity. Doing so could result in us terminating your account with no explanation whatsoever. Additionally, we may also have to contact the right governing authorities and request that a legal case is opened on your name. Your personal information may be made public in order to prevent situations like this from happening again.
- You will never transfer money to other players on the website and will not have money transferred to you either.
- If you are applying for registration, it means that you warrant and represent that all information in your application form is true and valid. If not, then our platform will not allow you to register.
Rules of Payment
In order to purchase our services, you will have to use real money, or else you will not gain access to them. Here are the payment rules to be aware of:
- You should only make deposits and withdrawals through a Payment Solution Provider or a Financial Institution.
- We will not accept cash that is delivered directly to us or a Payment Solution Provider.
- As an Account Holder, you have the responsibility of offering us the correct details of the account you use for payment/withdrawals.
- You can only use your personal bank/e-wallet account to make payments and never use someone else’s.
- You should not allow any third party to use your account on the website for deposits or withdrawals.
- There are limits that may apply when you make a deposit, all depending on the payment method that you chose.
- You can trust that we will maintain confidentiality in the relationship with our clients. We only have to disclose someone’s personal information when a governing authority requires it. If you breach the rules or there’s any criminal investigation started in your name, then we may have to give the information to someone else.
- You have the opportunity to call us when you have issues with the site or are curious about certain rules. However, we are recording calls in order to comply with regulations or to be safe, and you should be aware of that.
- It’s essential to make sure you are keeping your computer safe when using our platform, which is why we recommend using certain software for PC safety.
- All the communications we have with our clients will be kept on record.
- No unauthorized activity will be performed on your computer on our behalf.
- Your identity will be determined based on the information you give us. Therefore, your name, email, and card number will help us create an identity for you.
- The account information should be owned by you and you alone. Nobody else should know your username and password, because your account and money would be in danger otherwise. We can help you change your password immediately when this happens, you only have to contact us. However, if you happened to lose it, misplace it, or share it with a third party yourself, then you should know that you cannot hold us liable for this.
Got any complaints regarding our agreement or the website? You can contact us at any time. We are available through our live chat, email, or phone, so pick whichever is a more convenient option for you.
Once you reach out to us, we will do our best to respond as soon as we’re available, so you don’t have to wait too much until the problem is solved. Don’t forget to give us some accurate contact information so we can reach back to you.